I’m Pastor Brad Turner and I would love to have you join with us at any of our weekly services here in Aurora, Colorado.
Bethel Baptist Church is committed to meeting the spiritual needs of our community. If you would like more information about visiting, how you can become part of our church family, or if there is a spiritual need in your life, please do not hesitate to call or email me.
Our Weekly Schedule…
Sunday School – 9:15 AM
Morning Worship – 10:30 AM
Evening Service – 6:00 PM
Sunday Evening Service exceptions – please check the Events schedule for dates and details:
- Fifth Sunday Fellowship – Whenever a month has five Sundays, we have our Fifth Sunday Fellowship on the fifth Sunday. Following Morning Worship, we have a church potluck and then a time of singing and testimonies. Those Sundays, we are done for the day about 2:00 PM.
- Bible Conference on Prophecy – One Sunday evening in February, we join with several area churches for the Bible Conference on Prophecy.
- Easter – Instead of an Evening Service, we meet outside at sunrise like the women who came to the tomb in Luke 24:1.
- Mother’s Day and Father’s Day – We have no Evening Service to allow families to follow the Fifth Commandment in Exodus 20:12, “Honor thy father and mother.”
- About three times a year we meet with several area churches for a time of singspiration and fellowship.
Mid-Week Bible Study – 7:00 PM
We hope to see you soon!